PSAT Test @ WHS (Last Call)


Register now for next year's PSAT Test @ Waldwick High School on October 14, 2017

The Waldwick High School Guidance Department advises that all juniors take the PSAT/Preliminary SAT Test, which is held in October each year. The Guidance Department highly recommends all sophomores take this test as well. This test serves as a practice SAT for 10th grade student. For the 11th grade student, taking this test will qualify them for the National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC) scholarship programs.

Final Deadline is Friday, August 18.


See link for everything you need to know regarding the PSAT @ WHS
(Registration, cost, etc)

Comments

  1. Oops! My sister is late in registering for the exam. But I am glad I came across this post on time. I will let her know. I don’t know how she is unaware about this. I am already very busy with my own LSAT Prep that I don’t get time to look for info related to my exam. This was a coincidence and I will share it with her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment