Dropping Off and Picking Up at WHS
As a reminder, safety protocols, which will be enforced by the Waldwick Police Department, have been put in place to ensure the safety of students and staff at Waldwick High School. Please keep the following in mind:
- There is no left turn out of the upper parking lot from 7:45 - 8:15 AM and again from 2:30 - 3:30 PM.
- Students should not be dropped off on Wyckoff Avenue heading Eastbound or Westbound in the morning or at pick up in the afternoon.
- The speed limit on Wyckoff Avenue is 30 mph and 25 mph in the School Zone during school hours.
- Students should only cross Wyckoff Avenue utilizing the designated crosswalks.
- There is no parking permitted in the church lot across the street from the turf field. Parents and students should not park their vehicle on church property during the school day or for any after-school activities.
- Additional parking is permitted on John Dow Avenue and the pool parking lot.