JUNIOR PARENTS - NIGHT THE COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESS
JUNIOR PARENTS NIGHT
THE COLLEGE APPLICATION PROCESS
Scheduled for Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 6:30pm in the Little Theatre
We are coming to the end of a very important academic year for your eleventh grade student and will be embarking on the most important, busiest, and stressful year of their high school career – the SENIOR year!
The guidance counselors at Waldwick High School offer a very important informational program for juniors and their parents, which has been designed to be an extension of the individualized parent/student meetings that were held in January and February of this year. This presentation will be held for the Class of 2015 collectively.
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO ATTEND THIS PRESENTATION WITH YOUR CHILD.
This presentation will be a casual forum with the guidance counselors providing information on senior year issues such as:
* The college application process
* Submitting college and scholarship applications through Guidance and Naviance
* Using the Common Application Form
* Teacher Recommendations
* Submitting SAT and ACT Scores to Colleges
* Waldwick High School senior forms - usage and requirements
* College representatives visiting Waldwick High School
* NCAA Forms
* Naviance based forms and required Surveys, Resumes, and Brag sheet
* College application terminology and deadlines
We will be providing a very important Senior Guide to each attendee which provides step-by-step instructions for students to be successful in meeting all of the requirements necessary to implement their college applications through the Guidance office.
The Junior Parents Night is the most important Guidance presentation you and your child will attend throughout their high school career. We look forward to seeing both parents and juniors at this event!