Welcome Deana Scardigno to WarriorNation


Deana Scardigno - Secretary to the Supervisor of Athletics

Can you share with us a little bit of your background?
I was born and raised in Palisades Park, NJ. I west to Palisades Park H.S and then onto Montclair University. I graduated with a BS in Child Psychology. Shortly after, I began working for the Bergen County Board of Social Services in Rochelle Park as a Case Manager. Five years later, I left and went to work for a sports catalog company called Genesis Direct. I was the Quality Assurance Manager for the call center, where I trained and evaluated telemarketers on customer service. We then decided to start a family. My husband and I have been married for 20 years. We have three boys, all of whom attend Waldwick schools. We moved to Waldwick in 2000 and are very happy to live in this great community.

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?
My pride in the town and the children here spills over into my pride in working for the High School. I am very grateful for the opportunity to work here and look forward helping the Athletics Department thrive in any way I can.

Tell us something interesting about yourself?
I love to cook. Being a first generation American from an Italian family, I have been shown how to cook by grandmother and mother throughout the years. It relaxes me and I love trying to cook new foods all the time. I also love music of all kinds and spending time with my boys as much as possible.

Comments