Welcome Jill Raffaele to WarriorNation


Jill Raffaele - Attendance Clerk

Can you share with us a little bit of your background?
I grew up in Nutley, NJ and graduated from Nutley High School. I went on to receive my BA in Psychology from Kean University. I worked for a private psychiatric practice in Hackensack NJ for two years. In those two years I married my husband Joe, who is from Waldwick, and we started a family right away.

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?
My husband, Joe, is a Waldwick High School graduate. He was raised in Waldwick and went to Crescent Elementary School and Middle School. He always recalls fondly his years and all of the teachers here in Waldwick. My oldest child, Francesca, is a junior at Waldwick HS and my middle son, Nicolas, is in 7th grade at the Middle School and my youngest, Jojo, is in 4th grade at Crescent. We have had a wonderful experience at all three schools here and we couldn't ask for anything else in regards to the close-knit community and excellent staff at all three schools.

Tell us something interesting about yourself?
I am a mom of three great kids who I love with all my heart. I couldn't ask for a better husband to take this crazy ride in life with and as the saying does go, "it takes a village to raise a child." Honestly, I'm very grateful that Waldwick is such a great village to raise a family in :)

Comments