Shadow a Student Challenge - CHALLENGE ACCEPTED


On Monday, February 29, I will be taking part in the “Shadowing a Student Challenge.” I will be joining school leaders from 23 countries and all 50 states.  Right now there are over 1,117 school leaders taking part during the week of February 29 - March 4.

My schedule has been cleared, selected a student and will spend the day as a member of the Waldwick High School student body.  I will be reflecting on the day and plan on sharing my experience. The goal for the day is to see what our school looks like through the eyes of student.  At the end of the day my homework will be to identify what's going well, what could be better and what questions or ideas are sparked by this experience.

I am looking forward to being a student again (I think).

Comments