CPR/First Aid Certification (Marking Period 3 Junior Health)
As part of the new curriculum, all Junior Health classes will be covering CPR towards the end of the marking period.
As mentioned on Back-To-School Night, upon completion of the unit, the students are provided with an opportunity to test for certification. Students who choose to participate will be charged $11.00 plus a Transaction Fee.
For students who are taking Health 3rd marking period, payment is due by Wednesday, March 30, 2016.
Beyond the ability to be prepared in the case of a medical emergency, the benefits of becoming officially certified are:
- An official LifeSaver card to keep in their wallet
- Job opportunities such as life guarding, babysitting, coaching opportunities, etc.
- Resume and college application information
- MiniKey CPR Key-chain disposable mask, customized for Waldwick High School.
If students wish to become certified
- Login into the PayForIt.net website, click on “Fees” then “Make Fee Payment”.
- Click the green “+” icon to the right of the CPR Certification.
- Click “Review and Pay”.
- Select Payment Method, then click “Process Payment”.
*Parents/Guardians will receive a receipt via email when payment is complete.
Any questions, please see your Health teacher.