New Staff @ WHS - Ethan Crump


It is my pleasure to introduce Ethan Crump to the Waldwick community. Mr. Crump is our new Physics teacher and we are very excited to have him as part of WHS. 

Can you tell us a little bit about your background?
I grew up in West Caldwell, NJ, the youngest of four boys. I attended Stevens Institute of Technology where I graduated with a degree in Applied Physics. I am currently one year into the alternate route to teaching program in New Jersey. I have worked at the National Museum of Mathematics as a docent, James Caldwell High School as a substitute teacher, Indian Hills High school as a part time Physics teacher and as a tutor at Mathnasium in Denville, NJ. 

What made you choose Education as a career?
I am passionate about math and science and enjoy sharing that passion with others.

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?

I liked the idea of working at a smaller high school. I think the school's size will give more opportunity to become a part of the wider school community. I am also very excited to get to work with and learn from Dr. Ling.

Tell us something interesting about yourself?
Improv comedy is also an interest of mine. I have been doing improv comedy since freshman year of college and have continued to take classes in New York and perform after graduating.

Comments