New Staff @ WHS - Marylou Markman






It is my pleasure to introduce Marylou Markman to the Waldwick community. Mrs. Markman is our new Aide for the STRIDES Program and we are very excited to have her as part of WHS. 


Can you tell us a little bit about your background?
I grew up in Massachusetts and attended Quinnsigamond Community College and Westbrook College in Maine. My husband and I moved to Waldwick in 2000 to raise our family. I taught CCD for many years while my children were young and volunteered at Traphagen throughout the years. I have been substituting for all different grade levels for the past couple of years.


What made you choose Education as a career?
I love working with children.

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?

I live in Waldwick. After substituting in various schools, I found that everyone in Waldwick High School is so friendly and helpful.


Tell us something interesting about yourself? 
I love bike riding, Yoga and meeting new people.

Comments