Welcome Stephanie Scheck to Warrior Nation

disparky.Welcome.Digital Image.Flickr.Yahoo! http://goo.gl/HPCrIN
Stephanie Scheck - Language Arts 

I asked each new teacher to answer a few questions about themselves: 

Can you tell us a little bit about your background?
I grew up in Wyckoff. I went to Ramapo High School in Franklin Lakes and then continued on to attend Fairleigh Dickinson University for both my Bachelor's and my Master’s Degrees. I completed student teaching and a maternity leave position in the Pascack Valley Regional High School District.

What made you choose education as a career?
I have always had the desire to help people and a great appreciation of literature, reading, and writing. Those two factors combined led me to my decision to pursue Education as a career.

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?  
I think that Waldwick is a very close-knit community and is a town that values the success of its students. I am very much looking forward to working with the students, parents, and other community members of Waldwick to ensure a successful and productive school year.

Tell us something interesting about yourself?
In addition to loving reading and writing, I also love animals. I have two cats and a dog and I have rescued many animals, including sparrows, rabbits, chipmunks, and squirrels.

Comments