New Staff at Waldwick High School - Kirsten Musciano





It is my pleasure to introduce Kirsten Musciano to the Waldwick community.  Ms. Musciano will be working within the Physical Education Department. Ms. Musciano will be filling in for Ms. Royston while she is on leave and when Mrs. Olivo goes out on leave, Ms. Musciano will take over those classes. We are very excited to have Ms. Musciano be a part of WHS.


Can you tell us a little about your background?
I grew up in and graduated from Mountain Lakes High, where I played three sports: Cross Country, Wrestling and Lacrosse.  I later went on to participate in two sports at Wells College: Cross Country and Lacrosse, where I received conference titles and MVP awards.  I graduated from William Paterson University with a BS in Kinesiology, K-12 PE, Health and Driver's Ed Certification.

Coached HS Lacrosse for six years at River Dell and have coached collegiate Cross Country and  U12 Soccer.  



What made you choose education as a career?
Love students of all ages as well as physical fitness and hope to instill my passion for sports and staying active with all of those I come in contact with.  

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?
I am familiar with Bergen county and the close-knit community of Waldwick and value that coming from a small, close-knit community myself.  


Tell us something interesting about yourself?
A few fun facts you'd never guess about me:
-I raced go-karts with Marco Andretti when I was in MS
-Wrestled in HS (only girl and only one to do so to this day at MLHS)

Comments