New Staff at Waldwick High School - Ali Terzini (World Languages)

I asked each new staff member to answer a few questions about themselves.  

Ali Terzini – World Languages (Spanish)

Can you tell us a little bit about your background?
I grew up in Ramsey NJ, went to high school there and then attended the University of Delaware.

What made you choose Education as a career?
I had an amazing Spanish teacher in high school who motivated me to stick with the language and take it for all four years of high school. Originally I was a communications major at UD and only took one Spanish class for credit, but realized halfway through that I did not want to stop taking Spanish courses,  and that I  spent most of my time tutoring and helping my friends in Spanish.

What appealed to you about Waldwick High School?
I loved the idea that it was a close knit school. I like that it has a great reputation for respectful and eager to learn students.

Tell us something interesting about yourself?
When I was younger, I used to audition for shows on Broadway and was in a few local shows. I loved (and still love) acting and singing and being on stage. I feel that as a teacher we need to be actors and be extra animated to motivate our students.

Comments